MY OTHER BLOG

If you got here because I commented and you were directed to this blog, it is because Blogger will not show both blogs. So you can get to my Pat's Posts, by clicking this link..my miscellany, the first blog while this is just about books.

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

EXPLOSIVE EIGHTEEN by Janet Evanovich

 

Published in 2011,a paperback I picked up at a bargain book sale and had on my shelf. 

A few months back,  maybe February March 2021, I retrieved it.   When I needed something quick to read this fit.

I have not tracked the numbers of these  books that I've read and enjoyed over the years,  although she has written these consecutively.  They all feature the misadventures of New Jersey,  Bail Bond bounty hunter, Stephanie Plum. This is another good  fast read.  334 pages.  The characters are the same, her assistant Lula is a kick, Vinnie the owner of the agency,  main squeeze  Detective Morellii, and Ranger.  Although I am very fond of Stephanie's grandmother, an aged Stephanie always willing to assist.  An easy 4 stars,  nothing literary or  over the top just a good  move along  type of novel mystery.  



No comments:

Post a Comment